“Service” may include and is not limited to; hardware platforms (ex: Robots), software, applications and use of its website.
“Company” is committed to protect the privacy and confidentiality of its users and any related information that is collected intentionally or automatically during the use of the Company’s Services.
1. Privacy Information
"Private information" refers to "personal information" as defined in the Personal Information Protection Act.
Personal Information typically includes data about individuals, including name, date of birth, address, phone number and/or Information that can identify a specific individual by contact information or other descriptions.
"History information" refers to usage and user behavior related data points. This information typically includes items such as what, when & how the “Service” is used, specific content is viewed, the date and time of use, and the methods of use thereof.
”Characteristics information” may include data related to gender, occupation, age, hobbies, voice, other biometrics (facial) and family composition.
2. Privacy Information Collection
The Company may ask you to provide personally identifiable information during the user registration process.
Personally Identifiable information might include items such as, name, e-mail address, mailing/postal address, telephone numbers, etc.
In addition, the Company may request and collect specific information relating to the use of its “Services”, such as Location (origin/source), Utilization (user behavior), and unique user and environment related characteristics. Here the way to collect personal information may include implicit way like recording voice and visual input to the robot.
The Company may also collect the above privacy information from the family of users, especially including children of the user.
• Location-Access methods such as, IP address, terminal device settings & status
• Utilization-Usage environment; How and when you interact, content accessed & trends analysis
• User & Environment- means to support voice & facial recognition & information regarding the “user” family composition
3. Privacy Information Collection-Purpose
The purpose for which we collect and use personal information is as follows:
(1) Registration/Account Mgt information- Ex: name, address, contact information, payment method, services used, purchased goods, price, etc....
(2) For the purpose of improving and maintaining the (“QOS”) quality of the Service- Usage and User Behavior trends and data points. Ex: access means, content viewed etc.….
(3) To improve the current and future deliverables of the “Service”- names, date of birth, family composition (information about the user or the user's family).
4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Party
Company will not provide your personal information to third parties without obtaining your consent.
Company will only provide your personal information to third parties upon specifying the recipients and details of the information to be provided, and obtaining your consent; provided, however, that, in the following cases, Company may provide your personal information without obtaining your consent to the extent that such provision is not in violation of laws and ordinances:
A. there is a special need for providing your personal information in order to improve public health or promote healthy child development, and it is difficult to obtain your consent;
B. it is necessary to provide your personal information in order to cooperate with a national government organ, local government, or person or business operator entrusted thereby with performing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining your consent is likely to interfere with the performance of those affairs;
C. court, public prosecutor's office, police or any other organ with equivalent authority demands the disclosure of your personal information;
D. you expressly request the disclosure or provision of your personal information to a third party;
E. disclosure or provision of your personal information is permitted under laws and ordinances;
F. your personal information is provided pursuant to the succession of business based on merger or other reasons, and your personal information is handled within the scope of purpose of use before such succession of business.
5. Disclosure of personal information
The “Company” that holds personal information about an individual can only use or disclose the information for a particular purpose for which it was collected (known as the ‘primary purpose’ of collection), unless an exception applies. Where an exception applies the entity may use or disclose personal information for another purpose (known as the ‘secondary purpose’).
(1) When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person himself or a third party
(2) When there is a risk of seriously hindering the proper implementation of the Company’s business
(3) In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, we will not disclose information other than personal information such as history and characteristic information.
6. Correction and deletion of personal information
If personal information owned by the Company is deemed to be erroneous information, the user can request the Company to correct or delete the personal information by a procedure specified by Company. If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request from the user, it will correct or delete the personal information without delay and will notify the user accordingly.
7. Discontinuation of use of personal information
Requests with respect to the removal of or discontinuation of use of personal information retained by the Company will be reviewed by the Company and if it is found that;
(a) such information is being used beyond the permitted scope
(b) such information was fraudulently or inappropriately obtained
(c) such information was disclosed to a third party without the consent of the client concerned, such information will be removed or use of such information will be suspended without delay. However, if it is too costly or difficult for the discontinuation of use of or removal of such personal information, the Company may implement alternative measures in order to protect the client’s interest.
8. Children’s personal information
The Company is committed to secure and protect the privacy of children and their related personal information, which may need to be collected in order to provide them access and use of the Company’s “Services”.
Parent or Guardian consent will be mandatory as a precursor, before any personal information is collected from the children.
If the Company needs to collect personal information from children, we will take measures, including the following, to protect your child's privacy.
(1) In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we will obtain consent from parents or guardians, prior to collecting any personal information from your child, or before, sending any information regarding our products and services, directly to your child.
(2) We will limit the collection of personal information from children to only the information that is reasonably necessary, in order to provide access and use of the Company’s “Services”.
(3) Upon parent or gaurdian request, the Company will only use the collected children’s personal information to support their access and use of the “Services”.
Based on that request, the Company will not provide the personal information to any third party, independent of this “Service”.
(4) Upon the parents or gaudian’s request, the Company will change or delete their children’s personal information without delay in accordance with this policy’s-section 6 and section 7.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following;
Robosion, Inc.: email@example.com